Become an Essay Writer
in Great Britain
Check out why many great writers in Great Britain are joining the best essay writing service! With us, you can get paid for your written work, build up a profile, and benefit from return customers. We’ll help you get started in becoming a custom essay writer!
Set your own rates
Set your rates and bid with customers for orders on custom essays.
Live Chat Online
Chat live with UK customers, and establish specific order details.
Create your profile
Put together a compelling writing portfolio, and see more contacts come through for your essay writing services.
Payments within 48 hours via PayPal, Skrill, or bank wire transfer!
Gain an Income
Establish a base of returning customers, and keep yourself busy with writing work.
Keep in touch
Maintain contact with Great Britain-based customers via SMS, email and push notifications!
Guidelines and Requirements
Native english expert writers only
All of our writers in Great Britain must have English as their native language.
Every applicant to our writing services must hold either a Bachelor’s, Masters or doctorate in their chosen subject.
Experience in custom writing
We expect our British applicants to have a minimum of 3 years custom essay writing experience.
All British applicants will have to be available 24/7, to be able to respond to urgent customer inquiries and questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get more orders and contracts?
Explore our expert tips to find out more!
- Firstly, our British custom writers should be careful never to accept new order while completing another one. Once you’ve received a rule, you should start working on it straight away - don’t leave anything until the last-minute!
- Make sure you’re submitting plenty of drafts. This way, you’ll be able to ensure your writing is heading in the right direction. Accepted draft papers almost always lead to accepted finished papers!
- Never plagiarise your work. Custom writers who plagiarise will be fired, and their accounts will be canceled with no payments released.
- Citations are an essential aspect of a custom paper and must be listed correctly. Incorrect citation formatting can lead to a paper failing plagiarism tests.
- Keep in contact with your customers throughout the writing process. Ask your Great Britain-based clients for suggestions and feedback, and clear up any doubts you have with them.
- Make sure your customer can contact you whenever they need to. Being responsive 24/7 leads to happy clients and better essays!
- Keep your clients feeling good by fulfilling all of their requirements, and they’re sure to return for more. Returning clients are more likely to accept papers and pay 100% of the fee you set.
How can I boost my order acceptance and pay rate?
We’re highly selective when it comes to choosing our UK-based writers.
- We insist that our British writers use English as a first language. We are not able to accept applications from non-native speakers at present.
- We expect nothing less than perfect writing skills, and require our writers to have 3+ years of custom writing experience.
- A full working knowledge of formatting styles and general writing requirements are a must.
- Every British applicant must hold a degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D.) in their chosen subject.
- All applicants must have 24/7 access to a computer with internet connection so that they can respond to urgent customer inquiries.
- We expect applicants to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. Customer service skills are also a big plus!
Why hasn’t a client replied to my offer?
Our British customers are likely to receive several offers from our writing team. If you haven’t received a response to your offer yet, don’t worry. Have a look at our tips for success!
- Make sure your offer is tempting to the customer. That means keeping it competitively priced, but not too low! Low prices suggest inferior quality work.
- Send an introductory message to your customers in Great Britain letting them know why you’re the best person for the job - be warm, friendly and open!
- Customers always like writers with a proven track record of success. Build up your portfolio rating, and you’ll have more offers accepted.
- Have an urgent question about an order, but can’t reach the customer? Merely contact Support - we’ll try and reach them by phone.
How do I access the money I’ve earned?
All the earnings you’ve accumulated will be credited to your balance. This can be withdrawn at any time, using one of the following options:
- VISA \ Mastercard
To access your funds:
- Click on ‘Withdraw’ - you’ll find it in the ‘My Finance’ section.
- Enter how much money you’d like to withdraw, and choose your method.
- Press ‘Submit’ and your withdrawal request will be processed within 2 days.
Attention! We do not cover transaction fees or commission costs set by your bank or withdrawal method. Some online transaction services (eg PayPal) charge a 5% handling fee, while others do not.
How do customers in UK pay for their orders?
Each customer will reserve an agreed sum of money on the site, once they’ve negotiated the rate of their project with the writer. This amount acts as a guarantee and will be released to the custom writer once the order is completed.
Once the custom paper has been delivered to the customer, they’ll have some time to check it through and ensure everything is according to their instructions. Once satisfied, they’ll release the funds to the writer. If the paper is late or has minor issues, the customer can publish only a partial sum (75% - 95%). If the paper has more pressing issues or is poor quality, the order can be canceled and payment withheld.
Bear in mind, however, that the writer can dispute the customer's decision to withhold payment. If this happens, the writer can raise a dispute with the Quality Assurance team, who will do a thorough investigation and come to a final decision.
Place your order!
Alongside a smooth interface that makes the whole process satisfying and hassle-free, there is another major perk that makes us great!